EEOC - Public File Information
KDZN FM: On air twenty-four hours daily
with 90,000 watts of power at 96.5 FM.
Format: Hot New Country with live announcers delivering copy and ad lib of local events and community interest. (6am-9am, 11am-1pm, 4-6pm) Westwood One satellite network, mid-morning, mid-afternoon and evening. CBS Network News.
Target Audience: We reach the young adult and adult buying population, 18+ in Eastern Montana and Western North Dakota. Agriculture is of prime interest to our audience.
Coverage: Glendive and Dawson County are the trading nucleus of a nine county area of over 65,000 in the East Central border area of Montana. One of the richest areas of the state, Dawson County boasts Montana's #2 household spendable income generated from wheat and sugar beats, cattle and dairy products, oil and gas, plus railroading and utilities. We're located on Interstate 94 about half way between Bismarck, North Dakota and Billings, Montana.
News And Features: KDZN (Z-96 FM) is a CBS Radio affiliate with a full time News Director, Sports Director, Ag Director. We originate six local newcasts daily, as well as local sports and weather programs.
Involvement: KDZN is co-owned and operated with KXGN-AM (ABC-Information, Adult Contemporary) and KXGN TV-5 (CBS, NBC, MTN) Both the radios and television are highly promotion minded and always in evidence at any area event.
POPULAR DAILY PROGRAMS
· The Osgood File-CBS
· Evan Slack-farm news
· Northern Sports Network--Statewide
· Community Happenings-(upcoming events) local
· Berg In The Morning-Northern Ag Network--network
· Dog Gone Show-(buy, sell, trade pets) local
· Glendive Med Center Calendar--local
· Northern Ag Report---Northern Ag Network--network
· Edward Jones local stock market report---local
· Greg Gumbel Sports---CBS · Dan Rather News---CBS
· Stockman's Livestock report---local
· Woman to Woman-Lutheran Hour Ministries